Josh Foreman, a married man, has been teaching English in Korea for six years. Because he is a foreign teacher, he has been required to submit HIV/AIDS test results since 2007. That requirement only f
- Co-teacher: are your parents here? Did they arrive safely?
- Me: Nope, I got the dates confused. They get in this afternoon.
- Co-teacher: what time?
- Me: about 4. I am meeting them at a cafe.
- Co-teacher: No. You must go to the airport and meet them. They are your parents.
- Me: But I'll have to leave early and sign out. Is that ok?
- Co-teacher: Of course! It's a special day!
Who has done a tour of the DMZ? My dad let me know absolutely last minute that he was interested in doing one.
Does anyone recommend a good group to go with? I haven’t done one yet.
Thank you so much!!
One of them cancelled her class with me today so that I could prepare for open class.
I’m so lucky!
I am sitting in my apartment practicing my slides for my open class tomorrow.
I am walking around point at imaginary slides and giving responses to students who aren’t in my apartment.
The cat is completely confused, and I think I’m just about ready. We have one practice class tomorrow during 3rd period (my only period off on Thursdays) and then we do the big show during 7th period!!
I’m working on planning for the visit with the parents & they wanted to go South, preferably to the tea fields. Can anyone tell me how long is it from Gwangju to Boseong on the bus? Can you do it as a day trip—Gwangju—>Boseong?